Terms and Conditions of Use
Owner: IMPRESIONES WEB SL, from now on the COMPANY
Address: C/ Quintana nº2, 2nd floor, door 1, 28008, Madrid (España).
Registry data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry in Madrid, Volume 19602, Folio 112, Section 8ª, Page M-344480.
Acceptance of the Terms of Service and Community Standards detailed below:
- Terms of Service Update. Although we will try to notify readers when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most current valid version of the Terms of Service. The COMPANY may, at its discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by these modifications or revisions.
- 3, The present Terms of Service apply to all users of this Website, including those who may participate by providing content such as images, information and other materials or services in the Website.
- 4, The COMPANY reserves the right to modify any aspect of the Website at any time.
- The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Community Standards, and all local, national and international laws and regulations.
- The User agrees not to impersonate another person or organization, which may constitute a crime of identity fraud in accordance with the Spanish Penal Code.
- The User agrees no to harass another user and to use a respectful and non-offensive language with the rest of the Users.
- The User agrees not to avoid, disable or interfere with the functions related to the security of the Website which prevent or limit the use or copy of any Content or enforce the limitations of use of the Website or its Content in the same.
- The use of a signature or avatar as a menas of promotion or advertising products, services, affiliate programs or websites is not allowed, in case they contain advertising or have commercial purposes.
- The use of multiple accounts by the same user is not allowed except in exceptional cases authorized by an administrator or for justified reasons (several users in the same computer, etc.) The detection of this fact can lead to the blocking of all accounts associated to the same user and/or a permanent access block.
- The use of this website as a means to organize attacks or spam to any type of service (forums, websites, etc.) is not allowed. Such contents may be deleted and the accounts which do not comply with this rule may also be cancelled.
- The administrator and moderators of the website have the right to delete, edit, move or close any content and/or user account which fail to comply any of the norms and obligations described in these legal terms or which can be considered inappropriate by the COMPANY.
- Messages with threats, serious insults or any other comment which may harm the recipient’s sensitivity are not permissible. In this case, we reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities.
- User’s submissions must comply with the Content Policy in Google Adsense. If a contribution does not comply with it, it will be deleted.
- You accept that your behaviour in the Website meets the community standards which will be periodically updated. We ask you to consult them regularly.
Intellectual and Industrial Property of the Website
- The COMPANY is owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has obtained the corresponding authorizations or licences for the exploitation of the website, the domain’s name, the distinctive brands and signs, the application and the rest of works and inventions associated with the website and the technology related to it, as well as its contents, with the exception of the works and inventions generated by the users, which belong to their corresponding authors, without prejudice of the exploitation rights of the same, which correspond to the COMPANY.
- The contents of this Website, including the designs, applications, text, images, comics and source code (“Content”), are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Contents may not be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way by a third party without the previous written and explicit permission of the COMPANY. In particular, those contents may not be used, intergrated, captured or reproduced, except if they are integrated in the interface of an application, website or system which maintains, displays, publishes or exploits other relevant or main content, being in this case the contents published by the COMPANY of little importance or irrelevant or anecdotal as compared with them.
- The ownership of the contents, answers and comments introduced by the users belongs to their corresponding authors. The COMPANY does not take responsibility for the opinions expressed by the authors of such contents.
- In case you request the COMPANY to obtain the information -including the texts, images, or any othe work subjetc to intellectual or industrial property rights- associated to your profile in social networks, groups, forums or services, by communicating your user name -as, for example- your gamertag or player name, the COMPANY will resume the necessary technical measures for the fulfillment of this mandate, obtaining the public and/or private data associated to your profile under your name and representation, and linking them to your profile in the corresponding websites. The COMPANY does not take any responsibility derived from the use that you or other users may make of the obtained information in fulfillment of the mandate described in this paragraph. The user will be solely responsible of the use of the obtained information through the described procedure and must adopt the appropriate measures to avoid that use from constituing an infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties.
- Brands of third parties which may eventually appear on the website belong to the third owners of the same.
Intellectual property of the User Files
- You can send images an text (“User’s Comments”) to the Website. Pictures, comments or any other work or material which users incorporate will be collectively known as “User Files”.
- You accept that, in case those User Files are published, they will be made freely available to other users of the Website, without any limitation.
- The User is solely responsible for the submitted User Files and accepts the consequences of sending and publishing them on the Website. The user affirms and/or guarantees to own and/or have all the necessary rights for the publication of the User Files in the Website, therefore authorizing the company for its public communication, use and exploitation in the way they consider appropriate, without any temporal or geographical limitation.
- Such authorization which, where appropriate, shall be in the form of a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non exclusive, free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, translate and, in any other way, exploit the User Files, including the promotion and redistribution of part or the whole of the Website in any format and through any channel of communication.
- Any third party different from the COMPANY or from the natural or legal persons expressly authorized by the same which intends to extract, use, publish or exploit, under any form, the contents generated by the users, must previously and expressly obtain the consent of the owners or, where appropriate, the COMPANY.
- The user agrees no to submit any material which is subject to intellectual or industrial property or which is protected by commercial or any other type of policy, including the privacy one and the publicity rights, except in the case when he is the owner of those rights or has the permission of the owner to publish the material and grant the Website all the license rights granted in this document.
- The User understands that, in using the Website, the COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, security or intellectual property rights of or in connection with the User Files. The User understands and asknowledges that the User Files may be inaccurate, offensive and in some cases indecent or objectionable.
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by COMPANY, which has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of the websites of third parties. In addition, the COMPANY can not censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Website the User expressly excludes the COMPANY from any and all liability arising out of the use of any third party website.
- The COMPANY does not share or make its own the submissions, comments, recommendations, advice and opinions expressed in the User Files, in a non-limiting way, excluding the COMPANY from any liability arising from the publication of the User Files in the Website.
- The Website does not allow the infringing activities of the copyright in its Website, and the COMPANY has the power to erase all the contents and sends of users that infringe these rights. The Website reserves the right to delete User Content without prior notice, should there be any doubts about the fulfillment of the present conditions of use.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
The obligations, rights and conditions described in this document are subject to Spanish law, in case of conflict, the competent courts and tribunals will be those of Madrid.