Did you know that all Disney movies are connected?
Believe it or not this is apparently Disney’s evil plan to surprise people after they get tired of telling stories. Some people think that they are even making a big story that include them all and explain the relationship among the characters, something like the avengers, although they come from a different house or even better “there was upon a time”.
Well here you have some interesting linking between movies that you might find hard to believe but after a while you will sink in reality.
- Hercules is Ariel’s uncle. According to the story, Triton is Ariel’s father but the is the son of Poseidon who is the brother of Zeus. This is quite logical if you start following the story
- Bella’s favourite book is “Aladdin”. Do you remember Bella from the beauty and the beast? Well while she is sitting in the fountain, she sings a song about a book of fight with swords, spells and a costumed price… It’s Aladdin!!!
- Captain Hook killed Ariel’s Mother. One of the nightmares, friend with Peter Pan, looks just like Ariel. Redheaded, emerald tail and big eyes. The mermaid in Peter Pan’s movie were very afraid to Captain Hook and in the second movie of the little mermaid they say that Atenea, Ariel’s mother, was killed by a despicable pirate, Captain hook.
- Jane is the granddaughter of the Beauty and the Beast. They look alike, they both love the yellow colour, they are both patient with wild men, and they have the same tea set.
- Ana and Elsa’s parents died on the way to Rapunzel’s wedding. Jenifer Lee, Frozen director, admitted that the king and the queen from Arendelle were going to a wedding in a near kingdom when the accident happened. Now guess who were in Elsa’s Coronation… yeah Rapunzel and Eugene!!!
Tarzan is Anna and Elsas’s half-brother. Apparently the king and the queen of Arendelle, didn’t die in the wreck, but instead they were lead to the shores of a topical island where they built a house on a tree and where the queen gave birth to a baby boy which was the only survivor of a leopard’s attack.